VMware Administrator (Clark Office) - 2018-05-17
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for assisting with various functions within the IT Security department. Responsibilities will include administration and maintenance of a variety of security applications and virtualization environments.
The Security analyst holds a key position in the operational branch of the security department and reports directly to an Information Security Manager. The Citco IT Security department is responsible for overseeing information security programs and initiatives within the Citco enterprise.
Job Duties in Brief:
A. Technical Expectations:
• Has strong understanding of Windows Operating System.
• Maintain and administer virtualization technologies.
• Has working knowledge of general network principles.
• Maintain expertise on technology trends through training and personal research. Be driven to know and understand technological changes in the IT industry that help further Citco projects and goals.
• Basic Knowledge of SharePoint for document management and report tracking.
• Provide data and reports to audit and compliance groups to help with metrics generation.
B. Administrative Expectations:
• Ability to work independently with or without direction and or supervision.
• Portray a professional demeanor.
• Communicate and prepare written material at a professional level.
• Maintain a tidy desk and work environment.
• Accept responsibility and personal accountability.
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in approach to work.
• Demonstrate use of professional judgment on the job.
• Demonstrate effective teamwork and working relationships with others, both with internal and external clients.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience working in the IT Security industry. Security and Microsoft certifications preferred.
• Three or more years supporting VMWare ESX / ESXi 5.x, 6.x environments and vSphere. Experience should include basic system deployment, configuration, monitoring, and routine maintenance. Hardware experience is required. Experience on VDI is a plus.
• Two or more years supporting Wintel infrastructure in an Enterprise environment covering Windows 7 or greater, Windows Server 2008R2 or greater. Experience should include basic system deployment, configuration, monitoring, and routine maintenance.
• Experience Installing, Configuring and Managing DNS and various other Active Directory related services a plus.
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP principles, firewalls technology, routers, and other network protocols and technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
• Must be able to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects with high attention to detail.
What We Offer:
• A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
• Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
• Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
• Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Education support, Dental, Vision, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance
Citco is an independent group of companies which have focused on these specialized niche services for over 70 years. It is this focus that has helped us reach the position as global industry leader in our markets. With more than 5,000 staff in over 44 countries, and with our clients as partners, we will demonstrate this dynamic focus which has allowed us to excel in what we do best.
We continue to dedicate substantial resources and energy to further enhance our proprietary working platforms so that we can meet and exceed expectations in these industry segments.
Citco provides employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding group of global financial companies. With a culture grounded in teamwork, integrity and customer service, Citco provides a collaborative work environment - Citco offers competitive compensation and benefits packages which include the opportunity to expand business knowledge by working with prestigious clients and complex financial instruments across the globe. Both entry-level and career-advancing positions are available globally within professions such as accounting, banking, legal and information technology (IT).