You will work closely with the Account Manager, press reader, and translators.
You should be able to write on the spot summaries of news items, which highlights the most relevant quote for the client. You also need to perform thorough research on key topics that are relevant to the client.
You should be able to produce 20 short news summaries in one hour.
· Summarise various news articles about a topic carried on different news outlets, highlighting how each media outlet reported the topic, their differences and similarities
· Coordinate with translators on articles that require translations
· Ensure your pieces are accurate and objective
· Maintain notes in written or electronic form
· Stay up-to-date with local, national and international affairs
· Proven work experience as a staff writer or reporter
· Computer proficiency (MS Office, google docs, dropbox, web search and databases)
· Excellent writing skills in English
· Ability to follow strict deadlines and fact-check information
· Good observation skills
· Broad knowledge of headlines
· BSc degree in journalism, communications or relevant field
Email your resume to ****@ neksjob . com
Send your application by clicking on APPLY NOW button below the listing
Visit our website: ***.com