Vertical Equipment Technician
Vertical Equipment Technician
- Conduct preventive maintenance activities such as visual inspection and checking, evaluation of parts and accessories, PMS proper as well as testing prior to normal operation of vertical equipment.
- Monitor, evaluate and provide assistance to VE Operations team during actual operation of vertical equipment.
- Assist the Commissioning team for the inspection of proper erection, power supply layout and wiring of vertical equipment including testing and energizing.
- Provide assistance during 3rd party inspection and certification.
- Perform minor & major repairs/corrective maintenance of vertical equipment on site depending on the nature and gravity concerns.
- Perform rehabilitation activities based on approved Gantt chart.
- Perform electrical wiring lay-out and connection of all new erected/mobilized vertical equipment.
- Repair and recondition re-usable parts and components.
- Accomplish and submit required documents such as Service Report, PM Checklist, Rehab Checklist, Gantt Chart and accomplishment reports.
- Observe, identify and report any concerns to his/her immediate superior for proper disposition.
- Perform other management mandated functions.
- At least graduate of Mechanical/Electrical or Electronic technology.
- At least one (1) year of related experience preferably in vertical equipment maintenance/construction industry.
- TESDA certification
- Knowledgeable in the VE maintenance such as corrective/repair and preventive maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in motor controls, electrical or electronic principles.
- Basic knowledge in quality management system principles and standard.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Cebu City
Megawide Construction Corporation
Megawide is one of the country’s most progressive infrastructure conglomerates with a decisive portfolio in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC), Airport Infrastructure, Progressive Property Development, and Renewable Energy.
Its revolutionary construction and engineering solutions continue to shape the industry by integrating its comprehensive EPC capabilities with innovative construction support technologies such as precast, formwork systems, and concrete batching.
Megawide is a strong partner of the Philippine government through the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) program, with projects such as the Mactan Cebu International Airport, the Southwest Integrated Transport System, and the PPP for School Infrastructure Project Phases 1 and 2.
At Megawide, we attribute the company’s success to the success of our employees. Our strong reputation is built by and founded on our most valuable resources – OUR PEOPLE.
We always look for the right individuals who can embody the company’s core values of excellence, commitment, innovation, teamwork, and safety. And when we find them, we ensure that they continue to grow and learn through our strong company culture, active work environment, and extensive trainings.
Megawide also promotes open communication as an essential tool for a fluid teamwork. No matter what your role is, everyone has the opportunity to affect the way we do business through continuous improvement of ideas and initiatives.
To improve communities through Engineering Excellence by continuously delivering the highest quality service to our partners.
To become the Philippines’ leading and largest construction conglomerate.