· Work for fleet activities and operation.
· Ensures that delivery of goods to intended destination/consignee are complete, on-time, in-full and with proper documentation.
· Assures that transport service providers adhere to all transportation’s regulatory requirements.
· Optimizes delivery capability by intelligent route planning and delivery consolidation.
· Distributes transport resources properly to meet the requirements of both ingredients and feeds deliveries.
· Facilitates interplant transfers of goods by making full use of LRT.
· Effective negotiation skills for best rate offers.
· Monitors deliveries and provides delivery updates to all stakeholders. · Weighing of trucks and timely system receiving of deliveries in NIS. Eliminates unnecessary logistics costs.
Service provider management
· Assess and recommends new service providers to ensure wise base of logistics partners.
· Maintains a healthy working relationship with logistics partners – owners, driver, helpers, and representatives to ensure smooth transport operations.
· Manage and ensures updated contract/service agreement.
· Conducts service provider evaluation/audit.
· Ensures service providers will adhere to all the company policies, rules and regulations, guidelines, practices, safety and FSQR policies.
· Coordinates closely with drivers and helpers as to delivery details and with the service provider as to delivery status. · Ensures all service providers undergo the semi-annual safety orientation.
Inter-departmental or intercompany collaboration
· Execution of logistics plan through close coordination with SP, Plant, Admin, Sales and within Supply Chain to manage distribution cost.
· Works closely with other departments to ensure accurate and timely OTIF report and analysis – as to RCA and CA. · Collaborates with other business units like CPN and GOSC for BMP sharing and maximization of contacts and resources.
Administration and reporting
· Responsible for the following reports and metrics – OTIF report, KPI monitoring (distribution cost, unplanned logistics cost, savings, etc.).
· Implements all Operations program like World Class, Service Providers Audit, Truckers Orientation. · All service provider billings are processed accurately and on time.
· At least 2 years of related work experience in Logistics or any of its equivalent
· Graduate of 4 year course in Business
· Demonstrate competence in transport management.
· Basic analytical ability, good negotiation skills, and innovative.
· Basic planning and execution skills.
· Willing to travel as required by work.
· Good communicators (oral and written).
· Good collaboration skills with both internal and external customers. · Computer literate and knows Windows and Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).