· Understand client requirements for a project. Execute and implement complex and comprehensive network solution projects for a line of client processes. Focus on developing and deploying tools/ methods/ best practices to drive seamless transitions from clients to SGS while reducing transition costs and timelines.
· Liaise with Clients to understand Client needs and map processes
· Travel to client site as and when required
· Ensure clarity on performance standards and SLAs required by the client
· Negotiate with the client on SLAs so as to ensure the quality of deliverables are achievable with respect to timelines & costs and finalize on the same
· Interact with the Operations Head & other key positions to articulate client needs
· Ensure regular interaction with the Technology team to state clearly the expectations and support required from them.
· Ensure technology team has all the information they would require from the client
· Conceptualize a project plan clearly outlining the infrastructure, timelines and phases of the project
· Ensure the accurate replication of all processes
· Supervise writing of manuals to document specifics of SLAs & other details in order to maintain record of all transactions
· Handhold the process from the time the contract is signed, through the pilot phase, till the process becomes productive
· Ensure during process migration, every phase of the methodology is strictly followed with no omissions
· Conduct regular meetings and review sessions to ensure all concerned parties are informed
· Act as the point of contact for the client and maintain a healthy business relationship by answering queries, solving problems and reviewing performance of the process
· Assist the Human Resource department with recruitment by offering a client perspective of the processes & the required skill set
· Conduct timely meetings to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/ concerns raised.
· Respond and resolve issues arising out of work or from within the team or across departments that may have a bearing on team effectiveness
· Need-based escalation of decisions and ensure proper follow-up of the same
General Security Responsibilities:
· Adhering to Information Security Policies and Procedures of IGS
· Ensuring compliance to Information Security Policies and Procedures
Specific Security Responsibilities:
· Ensure reportees (if any) comply with the security policy and procedure of IGS
· Understand and Comply with Information Security Policies and Procedures, and report all security incidents.
· Ensure the audit non-compliances are fixed within the stipulated timelines.
· Protect information entrusted to you.
· Follow the information labeling and handling procedures based on the classification level of the asset.
· Follow the Clear Screen and Clear Desk Policy.
· Adhere to the Internet Code of Conduct, email usage policy and customer information and data security policy.
· Comply with the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
· Manages performance of Processes through performance management, career planning strategies and sharing of best practices
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED:
· Identify process gaps and collaborate with the through the front-end sales/ team/ account managers to formulate solutions.
· Act as an interface between the front-end sales team/ account managers and the Senior Management.
· Provide regular project updates during transition phase
· Must have experience in implementation, program management, defining & re-engineering a process and implementing quality initiatives
· Must have handled at least 2-3 transitions independently;
· Exposure to Project Management, Technology Design, Client interaction, Technology Transition / Migration
· Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline.
· Minimum 8 years of work experience in BPO/Call Centre
· Has managed large teams in the past
· Can start ASAP
· Must be flexible with changes