The Test Lead develops and manages the overall test strategy and plan, conducts overall execution from start to end of the test period of the project, responsible for successfully managing defect resolutions, resolving test issues by coordinating with the project team, and responsible for functional and technical track of a project. Full time employee is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent experience.
- At least five years (5) of related experience in one or more testing areas (Quality, Test Engineering, Test Automation, and Performance Testing.)
- Ability to code and write scripts at the database level.
- Strong working knowledge in application testing using multiple testing tools and technical testing approaches.
- Experience in programming languages such as C#, Java, SQL.
- Excellent professional communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, resourceful and decisive and has a positive attitude towards work.
- Has strong time management skills, problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in an ambiguous situation.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and perform large quality and testing projects by applying risk-based testing concepts and standards.
- Implement and apply knowledge of quality assurance and testing areas to define quality and test strategy.
- Create and maintain the project quality plan and project test plan.
- Execute tests and provide updates to the project team to meet quality objectives.
- Perform self-based training in the upcoming technology, quality approaches, and testing techniques.
- Manage and maintain excellent and professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders and always provide excellent service and support.
- Effectively communicate and set direction with clients.
- Champion in the implementation of new testing approaches or new technology.
- Preparing weekly and monthly regular reports of progress.
- Willing to take on new responsibilities as may be assigned by the management.
- Generous remuneration commensurate with experience;
- Healthcare for employees and qualified dependents;
- Leave Benefits;
- Modern well equipped office, and great personal work environment;
- Day shifts with a normal professional work week - 8 hr /day, 5 day week;
- Occasional international travel;
- Great learning and career advancement opportunities.
Education support, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance