- Translate technical information into simple instructions that will develop accurate, complete, and user-friendly user and admin documentation of large-scope and complex products, for a worldwide audience.
- Identify the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Coordinate with technical staff to make products easier to use
- Write the support documents for products
- Select appropriate medium for audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Revise documents if there is new issues or problems arise
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any related course
- Minimum of 3 years of technical writing or computer science experience
- With Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Experience in database management, basic programming, and networking is an advantage
- Flexible and willing to adapt to the changing needs of a multicultural, dynamic, deadline- driven, and rapidly growing company
- Knowledgeable and experienced with technical concepts and complex tools such as subversion tools
- Can multitask, is meticulous, and has strong attention to detail
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com and for more queries please sms or call 0916-317-5513 and look for Mr. Lucky.
- Phone Interview
- Face to Face Interview
- Final Interview
- Job Offer
- Contract Signing
We are looking forward to those aspiring applicants! Grab this opportunity! APPLY NOW!