Status: Full Time (Direct Hire)
Compensation: Commensurate with level of experience
Job Location: Tagbilaran Bohol City
Start Date: Immediate
Work Hours: 12:00pm-9:00pm MNL
Exciting and growing digital media company is looking to expand its research team.
Looking for researchers/media monitoring specialist.
- Be part of a dynamic media company
- Join a high performing, professional team
- Professional, enjoyable office environment
- Grow as you learn
- Opportunities for advancement
- Collect and evaluate information available publicly via news organizations, government reports, online forms, blogs, news sites, corporate sites, social media and other sources.
- Develop full knowledge of private company and government databases and other sources of information.
- Utlize training and coaching to improve quality and quantity of research material, and gain command of market coverage.
- Use state-of-the-art research tools and platfroms.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Journalism or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Prior experience a plus, preferably in statistical analysis or independent research and proficiency in the use of the databases, spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office products
- To be successful in this position he/she will need to be organized, motivated, poses good initiative and time management skills.
- Excellent English grammar and composition skills
Benefits: Professional office environment; Competitive Salary; Paid Holidays