Recruiter (Up To PHP 22k)
Recruiter (Up To PHP 22k)
Who is GO-VA?
We provide clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore and the US with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company, not a BPO. You will work in the Go-Va office in Cebu as part of our management team. Best of all, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture.
We are experiencing remarkable growth, adding more clients and team members. We are developing game-changing strategies that give our clients an unfair advantage. We are looking for a Recruiter to support and sustain our growth.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Primary Tasks
- Manages the Recruitment process from assessment to job offers
- Sources appropriate pool of candidates to meet hiring needs
- Screens candidates in accordance with account-applicable regulations
- Maintains effective relationships with Operations and Clients
- Ensures timely communication with clients regarding Recruitment service-related concerns
- Manages pipeline movements and reports
- Go To Tasks
- Ad hoc tasks from the CEO
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Has a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Business Administration or any related field
- With at least two (2) years of experience in end-to-end recruitment process
- Has excellent English communication skills
- Willing to work on a Mid Shift schedule (10 AM - 7 PM) or flexible with any shift
- Punctual in interviews and working schedule
- Should have a score of at least 80% in all online examination categories
- Can start as soon as possible
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Salary up to PHP 22k
- HMO from start date plus 1 FREE dependent (no hierarchy, 180K coverage, 10K medicine reimbursement, Private Room)
- 100K Life Insurance coverage
- Free lunch with Lunch Buddy on your first day
- Welcome gift on your first day
- 10 days annual leave + 5 days sick leave
- Monthly dinner celebrations
- Monthly Lunch with CEO (including awards & prizes)
- Welcome Afternoon Tea with CEO
- Christmas and New Year break
- Chance to win a 20K Island Holiday
- 5K Referral Bonus
- Free Coffee
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, APPLY NOW at or with your resume by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or select “Apply Now” at the bottom of the screen. We’d love to hear from you.
Ask for Carlo
GO Virtual Assistants, Inc.
Level 9 I1 Building, Jose Ma. Del Mar St. IT Park
(We are located across Qualfon Building)
We encourage you to drop by our office from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday. We operate 24 hours a day Monday to Friday. If you need an interview after 2 PM or Saturday morning, please contact us to schedule.
Please bring with you:
- Your ID
- Current resume
- Contact details of at least three referees you have reported too. Including work email and phone number.
Please allow yourself 2 hours. To minimise waiting time, call Ann and schedule an appointment on (+63) 32 410 7523
Come join our tribe and build your remarkable life at GO-VA.
Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Dental, Vision, Freebies/Outings/Perks/ Referral Bonus
- We CARE - We CARE deeply about the success of our Clients, knowing that their success is our long-term success. We CARE about our workmates and treat everyone as we would wish to be treated.
- We have DRIVE - We possess an internal DRIVE to succeed and help our Clients exceed their goals.
- We act with HUMILITY - We create success, but we stay grounded and we are modest about our accomplishments. We project a quiet confidence and we prefer to let our work speak for itself.
- We embrace LEARNING - We possess a thirst for LEARNING new skills and commit ourselves to extended learning.
- We actively show GRATITUDE - We show GRATITUDE for everything our clients, team members and mentors help us with to exceed in our work. We do not take anything for granted.
- We love to EXECUTE - We focus and EXECUTE to get the job done. We believe in measurements and creating winnable games across all the work we do.
- We always FIND A WAY - We take responsibility, accountability and ownership for our actions. We embrace challenges and commit to FINDING RESOLUTIONS to any obstacle.