Ride a share to delivering HEALTHY, TASTY and COVENIENT seafood solutions!
We look forward working with you... soon.
- Online Hiring Process
- DTI and DOLE Interim Guidelines on Workplace Prevention and Control of Covid-19 are followed. STRICT implementation of safety and contact minimizing policies is ensured.
Fisher Farms, Inc. is the leading and largest aquaculture food processing in the Philippines. FFI supplies the widest range of premium quality, fresh, frozen, value-added, and completely processed seafood products to groceries, restaurants, fast food chains, distributors, and hotels all over the world. FFI is present in key markets such as USA, Canada, Middles East, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Europe.
“Healthy, Tasty and Convenient Seafood Solutions”
Oversee activities and schedule of all purchasing members ensuring that we purchase the best quality of materials, equipment, and supplies in accordance with prescribed purchasing regulations and procedures at a lower cost.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examines and analyzes departmental purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of information; contacts department or initiator to clarify or complete information
- Identifies and selects a vendor to procure requisitioned commodities, meeting criteria such as price, quantity, quality and delivery date and places orders
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions investigates and develops sources of supplies prepares bid specifications, issues bid requests and reviews quotations.
- Interprets and communicates purchasing procedures to departments; assist departments in initiating requisitions and orders and solves problems with orders.
- Resolves purchasing problems between department and vendor
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures
- Negotiating and supervising supply contracts and formulating policies with suppliers
- Attends internal product development meetings to identify new product demands, schedules, and procurement needs. Forecast requirements and orders provide to meet sales demands.
- In the absence of the manager, conducts meetings, prepares and presents reports, and provides information to identify purchasing requirements, establish business plans and performance against objectives, and report performance against plan and business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related course
- Knowledgeable of purchasing practices, procedures and SAP
- With skill in preparing and analyzing complex technical specifications and bids
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills, preferably in Microsoft Excel