Procurement PMO Support - Cebu
Procurement PMO Support - Cebu
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a
Procurement PMO Support
The PMO Support is responsible for the creation and
maintenance of all Governance Reporting packs and Ad-Hoc reporting of PSC
Americas. Potential activities for this position include the development and
maintenance of standard and ad-hoc reporting and the creation of Executive
Dashboards with drill down / drill through capability. This position will work
very closely with local procurement management teams to provide business
intelligence and drive execution of strategic initiatives.
- Develop and maintain Executive Dashboards, KPIs and Ad-Hoc
- Communicate and present status of requested reporting to
- Assist in driving governance and follow through of actions
- Ensure quality of reporting input by reviewing, challenging
- Develop subject matter expertise on the data and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Accounting or similar fields
- At least 3++ years solid work history in related field
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with MS Office Suite. Knowledge of Macro and VBA is a plus
- Ability to multitask, stay flexible and prioritize accordingly in a very fast paced environment.
- Ability to respond in a timely manner to the demands of a productive, successful organization
- Distinctive problem-solving skills, impeccable business judgment, and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret data and provide recommendations to business
- Ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical audience
- Strong analytical skills
- Preferably with experience in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Preferably with proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish.
- Preferably with experience in SAP ERP and SAP Business Intelligence
- Must be willing to work in 3pm-12mn/ 4pm-1am shift
- Must be willing to work in Cebu City
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
For more information about our company, visit our website:
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Primary Location: PH-CV-Cebu
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.08.2019, 10:45:53 AM
28.08.2019, 10:59:00 AM