Physician Program Manager - Quezon City
Physician Program Manager - Quezon City
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Subject to the physician being competent to implement and manage the health, well being and relevant OHS-related programs across IBM
- Services required include management consultation and advice on occupational health & safety issues, emergency medical response oversight, advice on clinical issues to staff, travel health advice, counsel on administration of IBM policies, programs and practices related to the health and safety of employees.
- Identifies emerging health & safety issues at work and takes the lead role in coordinating complex health & safety based projects at IBM locations.
- Assists in analyzing, evaluating, modifying and improving existing programs and procedures as well as assists with the development and implementation of new health, wellness & safety programs and tools, incorporating evidence-based standards for preventive health and medical practice.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provides technical resource on occupational health, epidemiology and related disciplines in conjunction with the organization’s policies and programs.
- Renders preventive care services to the employees at the onsite clinic related to the post-periodic health check examination.
- Evaluates cases pertaining to Return-to-Work clearance.
- Performs medical case management according to IBM policy.
- Works on special projects and provides leadership in developing and implementing occupational health & safety strategies.
- Conducts regular performance review of retainer physicians to ensure that quality services are rendered to the employees.
- Recommends on the improvement and refinement of clinic process to the CH&S management.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Provides expertise on health and safety issues within IBM and represents IBM within the wider community on matters relating to health, safety and wellbeing of employees.
- Participates as member of the global Corporate Health & Safety team.
- Works on special projects or leads teams when required.
- Generally controls own work priorities.
- Able to articulate and compare alternative approaches; negotiates specific objectives.
- Takes on significant responsibility for interpreting occupational health, safety and personnel health and safety guidelines and improvements.
- Challenges the validity of processes and procedures for the purposes of enhancements and improvements.
- Has high level work ethics and attitude.
- Is able to communicate effectively with employees and with senior management
**Will report in Eastwood, Libis, Quezon City and must also be open to report in BGC, Taguig City.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
Please see Eligibility Requirements
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work enviroments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion. Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.