Operations/HR Assistant - Quezon City
Operations/HR Assistant - Quezon City
We're on the hunt for an exuberant, tech-savvy Operations & HR Assistant to join our friendly hospitality business. We love to have fun, but we're also prepared to do whatever it takes to get the job done and achieve our goals. The role is work remotely, where you will work online amongst a passionate team. We are seeking a friendly, proactive person with great organisational skills and loads of initiative.
We don't mind if this is your first job out of university, because what we're looking for is someone who is highly detail orientated work who's ready for the challenge of learning on the job. But don't think this means that you won't hit the ground running, because we'll start throwing important tasks your way from day one.
Helping with HR recruitment and on-boarding, documenting and organising procedures and procedure manual, basic graphics, social media analytics, following project deadlines There will be loads of organising and documenting.
- Establishes standards, processes, policies and procedures while remaining flexible and accurate.
- Own projects and deliver accurate results on time.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Assists development of training materials to improve quality, processes and reduce production time.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails.
- Manages on-boarding of new team members. Managing signed documents and storing copies of them for Managing Directors to access.
- Manages team deadlines.
- Basic updating of website, ordering site etc.
- Assist HR with recruiting and managing prospects.
- Team Project Management- ensures deadlines are met for store diary, specials etc.
- Research idea’s and projects.
- Providing social media analytics.
- Analysing social media keywords for our industry.
- Imagine and create web and social media posts where directed.
- Manage and monitoring of marketing efforts across social media platforms.
- Analyse performance metrics to increase productivity of posts.
- Project management in line with deadlines whilst being able to handle multiple demands.
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Assisting with the production of artwork, image manipulation, sourcing images and checking copy.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing performance data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in documenting procedures.
- Graphic design skills.
- High attention to detail and quality.
- The ability to work in a team and also independently.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within timeframes.
- Graduate with proven work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools.
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software.
- Solid computer skills, including Google Docs, Cloud Sharing Tools, and Adobe creative Suite.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Perks & Benefits:
If you have a positive attitude and are looking to join a business with a friendly & dynamic team culture, then we'd love to hear from you.
- A vibrant, fast paced and fun work environment within a supportive team
- Career development
- Work remotely.
- Salary based on skill level and experience
- Health Insurance
- Social security,
- 13th month pay
How to apply:
Please no phone calls. Include the following in your application.
- Cover letter outlining:
- Name, email and phone number
- Why you are interested in the role and why you would excel at it!
- 2-3 references that we can contact
- Attach your DISC profile
- Resume outlining your previous relevant experience and education
- Earliest available start
Only applicants with relevant experience will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email and interviews will be held shortly after.