Offshore Security Supervisor
Offshore Security Supervisor
Site: Ayala, Makati
• Assumes overall responsibility for the central data security and privacy policies, architecture, and procedures. Works with operations and IT management to create, document, implement, and manage policies, procedures, and practices that ensure the availability, integrity, and privacy of information assets on centrally managed computer systems. Assists in the compliance with relevant information technology laws and policies.
• Responsible for the implementation of security best practices, client requirements, external compliance requirements, and global security team defined objectives
• Align current business processes with client requirements and external security standards/obligations such as Visa PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002, HIPAA, BITS, etc
• Identifying and remedying security deficiencies and gaps with business suitable controls
• Works with the Sales and Marketing Department to promote security controls, oversight, etc during RFP stage with potential clients
• Required: Bachelor's degree in preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology
• Optional: Security Certification (CISSP, CFE)
• 2 to 3 years’ experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Experienced with the implementation process for Visa PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002, etc in a large enterprise environment.
• Exposed to technologies such as Cisco Firewalls and IDS/IPS sensors, Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy, Vulnerability Assessment Tools, and Log Management solutions.
• Public speaking exposure
• Implementation and maintenance of medium/large enterprise solutions and procedures such as security policies, log management, anti-virus, web filtering, and DR/BC Plans.
• Familiar with Incident response and fraud investigation techniques.
• Delivery of comprehensive status updates, objectives, reports, and goals to Senior Managers and Executives
• Support the implementation, oversight, and remediation of organizational risk assessments
• Managing and driving projects independently and without day to day oversight by management
• Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of information security.
• Working knowledge of a broad range of relevant systems platforms, to include Unix, Linux, and Windows as well as networking platforms such as Cisco and Checkpoint.
• Basic knowledge of IT security products and techniques, network infrastructure, applications, and equipment pertinent to a large, distributed, heterogeneous computing environment.
• Ability to work within the security practice aligning to business requirements.
• Ability to plan, implement, test, and monitor information security solutions
• Ability to develop and write systems and applications security policies, documentation, and guidelines for technical staff and users.
• Basic understanding of knowledge of DR/BCP processes and techniques
• Should be familiar with Incident Response and Management processes and procedures
• Familiarity with security standards, regulations, etc including, but not limited to, Visa PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002,
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise.
• Ability to work with and communicate and present to clients
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
Interested and qualified candidates must send an updated resume to email address listed in this post or via bestjobs
Email Subject: Offshore Security Supervisor
***Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the position.