Motion Graphic Arist
Motion Graphic Arist
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Johannesburg. Currently, we have over 160 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful teams tend to have:
- An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
- A proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
- Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
- Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
- An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
- Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
What you'll be doing:
- Conceptualize - Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphics projects.
- Design - Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables.
- Collaborate - Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives. Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Edit - Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research - Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Multimedia arts or design degree is welcomed but not required.
- Provide a portfolio of previous works (video and stills)
- Needs a proper understanding of animation. As a motion graphic designer, you need to be able to bring 2D elements to life through movement.
- As a motion graphic designer, you need to have a strong understanding of color theory, and what colors convey different moods and feelings to an audience.
- An understanding of Typography since it is heavily utilized in motion design, and oftentimes the driving force behind the motion graphic
- Good time management skills
- Must know how to use:
- After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Illustrator (plus)
- Adobe Photoshop (plus)
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary, with the option of payment in bitcoin
- Healthcare insurance reimbursement
- Free lunch and snacks daily
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Daily transportation allowance
- Training and professional development resources
- Paid company events and retreats