We’re looking for a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the growth of our marketing channels.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
You should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
• 5+ Years work experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role
• Additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
• Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
• Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
• Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
• Strong project management skills
• Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
• Direct experience within development or advancement programs preferred.
• Proven successful project management, with preference for project management within and across a complex organization.
• Demonstrated experience working with senior level leadership.
• Proven track record in planning and achieving short- and long-term goals and creating a plan outlining activity.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Someone who can work unsupervised
• Willing to work in Clark, Pampanga
• Develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
• Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
• Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
• Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
• Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention.
• Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
• Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
• Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
• Provide regular updates and reports to staff, and management team tracking campaign statistics, evaluating progress based on established benchmarks, recommending next steps, and adjusting when necessary.
• Maintain regular measurement of the ROI
• Develop and maintain prospect lists and tracking systems, matrices, and pipeline reports (both for overall donors and for specific committee activity).
• Produce or update key campaign operative materials.
• Present campaign progress at management meetings.
• Ensure the proper documentations.
• Maintain ongoing and active networking with internal and external constituencies.
• Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
• Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns.
• Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
• Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
• Perform other Administrative duties as required.
Benefits (Tangible and Intangible)
• 20 Day Leave (15 VL and 5 SL) annually upon regularization
• Health Insurance (HMO) upon regularization
• Salary Increase based on Performance upon 6th month and/or annual
• Learning Opportunities
• Work-Life Balance
• Open and transparent Management
• BIG BOSS with a BIG HEART!