Management Team For Teriyaki Boy
Management Team For Teriyaki Boy
Max's Group, Inc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Exposure in casual dining restaurants or food chain is a definite advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.With great customer service skills.
- Assertive and confident.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for managing shift operations and in achieving targets during the said period.
- Develops pre¬shift plans and outlines action steps in order to achieve shift targets pertaining to sales projections, transaction count, staffing and stock requirements.
- Manages the shift by monitoring and anticipating possible service and production barriers or gapsand by properly coordinating man, machine, method, manpower and materials.
- Engages with customer in ways attuned to Yellow Cab’s customer service platform. Handles customercomplaints in accordance with Yellow Cab customer complaint escalation procedures.
- Communicates with staff during the shift to guide, assist and encourage them towards the achievement of their section targets. Verifies staff’s ability to follow operational procedures and standards.
- Using Yellow Cab’s shift monitoring and evaluation tools, ensures all FSC (Food Quality, Service and Cleanliness) standards are observed and adhered to.
- Evaluates achievement of shift targets versus actual, comes up with action plan to improve the next shift.
- Turns over shift to the next manager and communicates issues and problems encounteredduring the shift.
- Ensures compliance of food product preparation by ensuring compliance to Yellow Cab’s proprietary food preparation.
- Performs assigned restaurant systems process and procedures which may include purchasing, delivery, facilities and equipment maintenance and inventory management.
- Responsible for successfully executing store marketing promos during the shift.
- Implements company policies and corporate directions by discussing with team members prior to running the shift.
Max’s Group Inc. (MGI) is the largest casual dining restaurant company in the Philippines with more than 500 stores across 13 brands locally and internationally, among which include Max's Restaurant, Yellow Cab, Pancake House, Krispy Kreme, Teriyaki Boy, Sizzlin' Steak, Dencio's, Jamba Juice and many more. It’s mission, to build loved brands.
A company which started with its flagship brand Max’s Restaurant, a humble roadside café in the home of its founders. A simple gesture of welcoming American GIs in 1945 with Fried Chicken that gave birth to an institution. From it’s humble beginnings it has since added brands with a diverse range of food offerings from American staples, pizza, Japanese meals, coffee, sizzling meals and Filipino fare. With the goal of giving delight to its customers, it has been expanding with stores in the US, Canada, the Middle East, China and the Asia-Pacific to serve new customers with fresh, genuine, quality food and a great dining experience in different formats.
As a trusted industry leader, MGI prides itself with its ability to nurture the best talents from within through decades of restaurant operations excellence. Through responsive leadership and the dedication of its people, MGI had further cemented its status as one of the most bankable franchises in the Philippines after it bagged four major awards at the 2015 Franchise Excellence Awards, a platform that recognizes the country’s best-managed companies in the franchising business.
With its projected growth in store network locally and internationally, and its diversified support systems--MGI develops and is home to a wide range of professionals from various fields including restaurant and hotel operations, manufacturing, research and development, supply chain, accounting and finance, information technology, design and engineering, human resources, business development, marketing and customer service operating on its core values of passion, excellence and innovation.