The Legal Counsel provides legal advice intended to reduce and control legal risks in a variety of areas including regulatory and compliance, commercial contracts, accounting and finance, purchasing contracts, human resource and administration, litigation, and a variety of other generalists’ areas to satisfy the legal and business objectives of the operations of the Power Plant in Cebu.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Licensed to practice Law in the Philippines
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in a law office, or equivalent experience in government or other private company, ideally with relevant experience in corporate law, litigation, and in the energy industry
- Proficient in legal and business writing
- With great relationship management and communication skills