Joomla SEO Designer (client Based)
Joomla SEO Designer (client Based)
DBA is a KPO and values-based service provider to global businesses combining innovative processes with technology. We impart to our people the necessary skills and give them the right amount of challenges.
Do you have On-page and Off-page SEO experience? Can you create functional and stylish websites with Joomla? Are you creative and social media savvy?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for a Joomla SEO Designer to create functional websites that are SEO friendly, and help clients become more relevant online. Candidates must have advanced On-page and Off-page SEO experience, and proficiency in using CMS tools, Photoshop, Akeeba tools, J2Shop, and Quix Pro. They must also have experience in email marketing, PPC, and social advertising campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- On page and off page SEO in Joomla Sites, Run PPC and Social Advertising Campaigns
- Create Joomla Website from supplied Design
- Implement, install and style J2Shop when e-commerce required
- Optimise all graphics used in Joomla Site Creation
- Use Joomla best practice at all times
- All company work and style procedures to be followed at all times
- All sites to be built around Quix Pro as central design tool
- On page SEO to be completed prior to any go live along with other go live procedures
- After go live, SEO report to be completed for customer
- Set up Google My Business and make sure there are no bad links in other directories and listings
- Stay up to date on website standards, perform regular site maintenance and troubleshoot errors and issues.
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area
- Project Management and Client Communications
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What’s in it for you?
– Work life balance (day shift work schedule)
– Paid leaves (15 SL and 15 VL)
Check us out here:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business field.
- 3+ years of proven On-Site and Off-Site advanced SEO experience, with a proficient knowledge of SEO tools and best practices.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in defining, analyzing and maintaining website architectures
- Must be proficient with CMS tool (Joomla-back end)
- Must be proficient with Photoshop, Akeeba Tools, J2Shop and Quix Pro
- Must be experienced in email marketing, SEO and/or social media
- Must have solid back-end development skills
- Must have strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent project management, client communications and can meet deadlines
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to deal with high volume, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to collaborate with others of non-technical background while asserting and maintaining best practice standards in development
- Positive attitude is a must
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Work assignment will be in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱40000
Address: Block 2, Lot 79 Waterfront Road, corner Washington St, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, 2200 Zambales
DBA Global Shared Services Inc.
We bridge cultures, knowledge, and experience.
DBA Global Shared Services Inc (“DBA”) is a premium outsource provider of labor and technology for businesses in Australia.
DBA is a B2B (business to business) aggregated financial services and technology group focused on delivering web-based solutions. Our Philippine Office is based in the Subic Bay Freeport Zone and operates as an Offshore Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Center.
As a shared service center for Finance, Global Business Services, IT and call center services, DBA provides accounting, reporting, profit and loss, cost, reconciliation, MIS, risk control, information technology and operations services to businesses worldwide.
Our Philippine operations are rapidly expanding to keep up with international demand and we are constantly searching for dedicated professionals interested in a long term career.
DBA as a Professional Services Outsourcing Firm
As an international professional services outsourcing firm, DBA caters to local and international companies and entrepreneurs. Our people have diverse experiences in private practice in all major economies of the Asia Pacific Regions, and the United States of America. Key management personnel and many of our staff are full members and affiliates of the following professional organisations:
Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
Certified Financial Planner Board (USA)
Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Law Society of New South Wales (Australia)
Integrated Bar of the Philippines
Tax Institute of Australia
ASEAN Federation of Accountants
Microsoft Partner Engineers (Enterprise software engineers)
To better serve our clients worldwide and to deliver outstanding service, we are a Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) business built on strong core values, talented people, and technology. By acting locally and thinking globally, we bridge cultures, knowledge, and experience. As part of the business community, we acknowledge our social responsibility, and we contribute and participate through our commitment to education, and training, and the continued development of our people.
DBA is a KPO and values based service provider to global businesses combining innovative processes with technology