In-house Sales Executive
In-house Sales Executive
1. Determines the appropriate products to be sold to existing and new customers;
2. Coordinates with Production, Billing and Credit and Collection Departments regarding customer’s orders, delivery and payment;
3. Organize and comes up with the list of samples needed to be requested from the warehouse;
4. Extends assistance to phone and walk-in clients;
5. Accurately labels, organizes and files new samples;
6. Assists in drafting schedules for specialized and printing size orders;
7. Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available;
8. Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary;
9. Answers questions from customers;
10. Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources;
11. Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them;
12. Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market;
13. Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement;
14. Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
15. Reviews general collection accounts to determine which accounts require initiation of collection;
16. Proactively follow-up collection on overdue accounts;
17. Double checks and verifies payment from customers to determine the accuracy and correctness of customer accounts;
18. Accurately determines the company’s current inventory status to ascertain plan of action;
19. Determines the accurate or proximate projection of inventory movement;
20. Monitors market prices to determine which strategy suits best in moving company products;
21. Constantly watches market movement to assure the continuity of supplies.
Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Graduate of any 4-year Bachelor’s Degree Course;
2. At least with 1-year experience in Sales or any related field;
3. Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills;
4. Product Knowledge;
5. Basic Computer Literacy;
6. Target Market Analysis;
7. Presentation Skills;
8. Persistent and Flexible
Lamco Paper Products Co. Inc.
Lamco Paper Company, Incorporated, or Lamco Paper, is now on its 25th year and is considered one of the major players in the paper industry. With headquarters in Quezon City, our Company serves individual and institutional customers across the archipelago. We offer an array of paper products ranging from office supplies to graphics and industrial paper and paper boards. Our goal is to surpass the expectations of our clients by providing value added services through superior customer service and operational efficiency. Our management team is composed of competent and experienced professionals.
With the purpose of serving clients with total customer satisfaction, the company is breaking boundaries and is actively evolving to deliver customers' needs when they need it, where they need it.