An HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
An HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design,recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development andtalent management.
The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you'll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification.
Payroll coordinator responsibilities include processing timesheets, updating payroll records and answering employee questions about payments. Ultimately, you'll ensure employees are compensated correctly and on time.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughouthuman resource management
- Process attendance records and other documents (e.g. TIN and tax forms)
- Check payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order
- Oversee electronic payments and distribution of payroll checks
- Update data with salary or wage adjustments
- Handle benefit expenses, like insurance fees or paid leave
- Answer employee questions or complaints about salaries and payments
- Work with authorities (e.g. BIR) on audits or requests