HR Recruitment Specialist - Cebu City
HR Recruitment Specialist - Cebu City
- Develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with home office recruiters and/or hiring managers and their support organizations
- Partner with home office recruiters and/or hiring managers to identify and source qualified applicants for open positions; pre-screen and interview candidates as required
- Conduct outreach with specific organizations to communicate the company’s hiring requirements and ensure that the outreach activity target is met in a timely manner; may also manage/attend recruiting events
- Manage/maintain the applicant tracking system (ATS), social networking sites, online job boards, recruitment database, and other recruitment tools and applications
- Conduct calibration activities with the regional recruiting counterparts around the globe and participate in spot check and audit initiatives
- Update/create requisition and reports in ATS, prescreen and submit qualified candidates through the ATS on a daily basis
- At the request of the home office recruiters and/or hiring managers, inform job applicants of their offer or rejection of employment through the ATS
- Meet established Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators as identified by the management or function especially in the aspect of productivity, accuracy, efficiency and customer service quality; and, work closely with the recruiting lead for continuous process improvement initiatives
- Evaluate priorities and execute tasks accordingly in a changing environment while escalating concerns as necessary
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- May act as a team member or committee member for a Fluor sponsored group or portfolio
- Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
- Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site.
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of relevant experience in Recruitment and Sourcing
- Highly skilled in Boolean searching and other passive sourcing or lead generation techniques
- Working knowledge in managing applicant tracking system (ATS), social networking sites, online job boards, recruitment database, and other recruitment tools and applications
- Work-related experience in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) industry is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, and electronic presentations
- Broad knowledge of internal database applications for designated discipline
Other Job Requirements
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills essential, excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills.
- Must posses strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Experience of applying organization, initiative and planning to help resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to 'Think outside the box', as in thinking imaginatively using new ideas instead of traditional or expected ideas
- Ability to solve problems with a variety of concrete variables through semi-standardized solutions that require some ingenuity and analysis.
- Ability to draw inferences and follow prescribed and detailed procedures to solve moderately complex problems
- Proactive, service oriented mind-set
- Experience in a Shared Services Environment or a BPO environment is preferred
- Experience across all HR disciplines is preferred
Fluor Corporation - 1 hour ago