La Filipina Uy Gongco Group of Companies
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Background in Agriculture or Farming, Utilization of farm implementation, Crop development
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries or equivalent.
- Work experience in plantation.
- Background in people management.
- Flexible - amenable to work on shifting schedules
- Willing to be assigned in Capiz farm
La Filipina Uy Gongco is an agribusiness, livestock and food company committed to providing world-class products throughout the Philippines and Southeast Asia. It is a local market leader in flour, fertilizer and animal feeds. Its nationwide agricultural estates include hog and sugar cane farms; flour, sugar and corn mills; realty, shopping mall and hotel operations. From raw agricultural produce, it has expanded to meat processing, pasta manufacturing and logistics operations. It holds in its portfolio the “Amigo Segurado”, “La Filipina” and “RiCO Corn Rice” brands, among others.