Facilities Manager - Cebu - Indeed.com.ph
Facilities Manager - Cebu - Indeed.com.ph
The Facilities Manager will lead a team to manage the day-to-day client activities for the assigned property/facility, and be the on-site key point of contact for key stakeholders and/or client. The role will assume overall responsibility for site budgets, accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, contract services, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk.
– Demonstrate and ensure to instil a culture in the team that match our ‘I am JLL’ core behaviours and values of being an Expert, Proactive, Innovative, Versatile, Team Player and valuing the Customer
– Manage and coach team
– Develop and sustain a high-quality well motivated team
– Ensure high staff morale, trust and work ethics
– Build and maintain an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation and performance excellence within team
– Mentor and enable Training & Development of team members
– Proactively engage stakeholders to ensure that on site client’s expectations are met
– Build and develop effective client / stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the organisation
– On-site key point of contact for Facilities in the client’s premises
Procurement & Vendor Management
– Ensure vendors are well-managed, delivering services on time and within budget
– Ensure that vendor procurement processes comply with agreed client procurement guidelines as well as Jones Lang LaSalle best practice
– Plan and manage all contracts to ensure that they are professionally delivered at the right costs
– Ensure expiry of contracts are well-monitored and re-procurement is initiated if needed
– Ensure contracts are continually assessed to deliver best value to the client
– Actively work to ensure that the site’s financial operations are meeting or exceeding targets and control requirements including the Jones Lang LaSalle Code of Ethics
– Ensure financial processes are followed at all times
Health & Safety Management
– Ensure the provision of a safe working environment
– Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
Site Operations Management
– Recommend continuous quality improvement practices and implement Industry Best Practice operations
– Implement building procedures and performance measures and ensure they are maintained at all times
– Ensure all Critical Environment (CEM) requirements are met
– Review existing operations regularly to reduce costs and improve operational standards
– 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance is required
– Ensure a property risk management program including audits is implemented and maintained
– Ensure disaster recovering and business continuity plans are implemented and maintained
– Ensure escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures are implemented and in place
– Assist in the development of guidelines and strategies to ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle’s business conduct
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.