Permanent contract Full Time
The Export Specialist is in charge of mastering the whole export transaction and process conducted by the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creates a schedule for the daily exporting activities of the company to have precise and consistent exporting schedules.
• Closely monitors the exporting transactions of the company.
• Makes a report on the daily exporting activities of the company to see which areais in need of improvement or consistency.
• Assures that all goods for export are on pick-up point and ready for transferring.
• Execute established export/shipping procedures in an accurate and timely fashion;
• Review invoice/packing list, pull and pick required product and ensure that documents match;
• Keeps organized archive of shipping documents; manage data/information of carriers;
• Ensures completeness of international shipping documents and other customs requirements;
• Prepares, review and seek appropriate approval of all final export documents; prepares all necessary reports as may be needed; and perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
• College graduate preferably in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations/Manufacturing Engineering, Clothing Technology, Fashion Apparel degrees.
• Preferably with experience in garment manufacturing operations.
• Eye for details and keen coordination/liaison skills.
- Minimum education level: Bachelor´s Degree
- 2 years of experience
- Availability to travel: No
- Availability of change of residence: No
- People with disabilities: Yes
7 hours ago
Thank you for helping us improve BestJobs
We take your feedback very seriously and will review it as soon as possible.
About Luen Thai International Group Phils., Inc.
Enrich your Career with the Global Leader in the Apparel and Fashion Industry! Join Luen Thai and be part of a truly multinational company with sales and design offices, manufacturing facilities, and logistics stations in Asia, America and Europe.
Globally, Luen Thai is one of the world’s premier apparel and supply chain services providers with offices in key cities around the world including Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles, and London. Plus, production f...
Globally, Luen Thai is one of the world’s premier apparel and supply chain services providers with offices in key cities around the world including Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles, and London. Plus, production facilities in Guangzhou, Dongguan City, Shenzhen, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, India, Bangladesh and Indonesia.
At the local forefront, Luen Thai Philippines has two main apparel manufacturing facilities mainly: L&T International Group Philippines, Inc. and Golden Dragon Apparel Inc. Both have been established partners of international and well known brands such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Levi’s, Carhartt, Dillards, LeSportSac, Uniqlo and Adidas among others.
To continue to sustain the highly competitive demands of our customers, we continuously attract high-caliber and fun loving individuals who are up for challenges, change or to just simply jumpstart their careers to transcend global boundaries.
Key players who are capable and experts in their own fields, whether in manufacturing, product development, merchandising, finance or support services, you will be much valued in our customer-centered organization aimed at bringing the best apparel to millions of people around the world.
Competitive compensation package, strategic training programs, exciting career prospects and opportunities for global exposure will be provided to successful candidates.
We Look Forward to having you join the Luenthai Family!See more about company