ECAD Librarian - Cebu - Indeed.com.ph
ECAD Librarian - Cebu - Indeed.com.ph
The ECAD Librarian will be based in Cebu, Philippines
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Technical knowledge of electronic components including semiconductors, passive components and electromechanical commodities and their applications.
- Responsible in maintaining the CAD library including Schematic symbols, PCB footprints.
- Ability to create schematic symbols, geometries and maps.
- Ability to modify component symbols and cells based on engineering changes requested.
- Ability to create pad-stacks for use in library cells, having a good understanding of drill charts and their relationship to board manufacturing.
- Ability to work well with engineering and technical staff in providing schematic and printed circuit board design layout support.
- Ability to interpret component manufacturer’s datasheets including electrical, functional and mechanical data.
- Knowledge in Cadence Tools is a plus.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with and take directions from Functional Management, Component - Engineers, Sr. ECAD Librarians, Product Development Engineer, ECAD/PCB Design Layout Engineers and varying levels of related engineering disciplines.
- Ability to work under aggressive project schedules in completing tasks.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)…
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com