Day Shift | Team Leader | CSR | BGC Site
Day Shift | Team Leader | CSR | BGC Site
We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Team Lead, your role is vital in keeping our customers and employees happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As an Acquire BPO employee, you are responsible for complying and enforcing policies and procedure designed to achieve information security. You are also responsible for protecting credit card, personal and/or sensitive personal information that you may handle or process during your employment in Acquire BPO.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
You’re the genie that fulfils our customer’s needs. The Team Leader has the responsibility to ensure that all personnel in their respective teams are working effectively toward client objectives/targets with a major focus on quality assurance and team performance. The Team Leader will engage with staff as required in areas including but not limited to: performance, personnel management, escalations along with quality to ensure the delivery of a successful outcome within the program.
Reports into the campaign's dedicated Operations Manager and regularly updates them on team progress, performance and issues. Works with Dedicated Operations Manager to ensure strategic and departmental objectives are adhered to.
Team Leader Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate performance procedures and quality metrics
- Advocate compliance to the program standards and procedures
- Be a point of reference for quality evaluations
- Regularly review and maintain the frontline quality evaluation guidelines and associated tools
- Report Quality Assurance evaluations
- Updates the Quality Assurance guidelines
- Ensure all staff are onboarded and offboarded successfully
- Facilitate performance planning, reviews and development plans for all team members
- Manage team members’ adherence to roster, company policies, procedures, KPI’s and targets
- Drives HR policy adherence
- Organise and facilitate team meetings to provide effective communication to, from and within the team
- Ensure efficient and effective dissemination of information and communication to team members
- Ensure relevant information affecting staff delivery of services i.e. regulatory changes is actioned accordingly
- Vary communication techniques and methods to reach all audience learning preferences
- Building a strong relationship and working in collaboration with an onshore Australian client
- Contribute to the skills competency assessment process for tenured staff, and speed to competency for new employees
- Support the onboarding of new frontline employees by providing additional coaching and support
- Help improve the technical competency of our Commercial Inventory staff through quality evaluations which identify both strengths and development opportunities
- Clearly communicates the areas of opportunities of the Commercial Inventory staff during the coaching sessions
- Identifies opportunities to improve performance by using the data and analysing trends and its impact to performance
- Areas of direct responsibility
- The preparation of commercial schedules for the campaign's Metro channels as allocated ensuring:
- ensuring statutory & regulatory compliance including of the Broadcasting Services Act (BSA) and the Australian
- Communications & Media Authority (the ACMA), the regulatory requirements of the Television Industry Code of Practice, the Trade Practices Act and all other relevant industry legislation and Codes of Practice in all activities
- accurate delivery of booked campaigns, sponsorships and client terms & conditions
- free of potential credits or makegood claims
- correct application of Sales and Inventory Management policies to each schedule and transaction
- maximised revenue potential of each schedule through placement and communication of availabilities
- Servicing and facilitating Network Sales Teams access to the inventory ensuring:
- high level of service and professionalism delivered on each transaction
- correct application of Sales and Inventory Management policies to each transaction
- all required statutory & regulatory compliance
- Advanced and post-TX inventory management to create maximum revenue opportunity, and ensure schedule integrity is maintained while reconciling inventory unable to be broadcast.
Providing positive contributions to discussion and debate and proactively searching out innovative ways to improve present procedures.
Using time effectively, economically and proactively to advance broader team delivery outcomes.
Task specific Skills/Duties/Responsibilities
- Ensure all specific tasks are completed to deliver accurate, broadcast quality draft, final and debriefed commercial schedules compliant with statutory and regulatory requirements, optimised inventory usage, commercial placement, sponsorship and scheduling issues identified, resolved or notified to be free of potential makegood or credit claims as directed prior to specified deadline
- Source, consistently and constantly reference the current program formats applicable for the relevant market/s/channel/s as a daily tool for ongoing sales access, availability management, inventory housekeeping, commercial placement and keying applications
- Accurately apply sponsor placement plans, advising integrity/delivery issues to Sponsorship team
- Provide accurate communications to Presentation teams to ensure Sales schedules sync with Content schedule
- Keep up to date on programming, ratings and demand information impacting campaign’s inventory and demonstrate engagement in broader industry issues
- Demonstrate engagement in that each market’s specific local requirements and issues
- Keep up to date on programming and rating information impacting campaign’s commercial inventory
- Direct all viewer commercial complaints to the CI Manager or take contact details
- Have a thorough understanding of broadcast and material management facilities and systems
- Work without direct supervision and manage time effectively to achieve broader team goals
- Punctual, prepared attendance at Commercial Inventory and Sales meetings as required
- Facilitating Sales’ access to the Network’s main and multichannel commercial inventories in a call-centre environment
- Answering the Network Placement Line in a professional manner, delivering satisfactory and efficient outcomes for all internal requests and queries
- Monitor your own and the team’s call efficiency and performance stats ensuring an excellent service rate
- Control and maintain inventory to assist sales personnel in creating availabilities
- As directed, housekeep and advance prep allocated markets to maximise inventory availability and revenue potential and facilitate effective advance schedule production
- Notify Team Leader when call traffic is slow and actively seek opportunities to work in advance, assist in other clerical tasks and cross-train
- Maintain and optimize commercial availability and inventory integrity as directed to ensure maximum availability & revenue potential and most effective inventory usage
- Processing of advanced program changes and promptly reconciling any affected commercial inventory
- Actively work ahead to facilitate effective advance schedule production, minimise potential disruption during absences for leave or training opportunities, maximise opportunities for cross training and ensure maximised checking opportunities and proactive error detection of external or internal stakeholder errors
- Provide support to CI Team Leader to achieve the Team’s goals
- Provide timely and accurate information to appropriate parties when requested and required
- Communicate with and assist CI and Sales Management and personnel and other campaign's employees when required or directed
- Build strong internal and external relationships to enhance the team’s overall effectiveness and performance
- Initiate and encourage innovative thinking; foster attitudes of vigilance, alertness and care for attention to detail among staff
- Administrative Duties
- Efficiently file all documents relating to the current inventory management policies for easy referral
- Ensure all scheduled and unscheduled absences are promptly recorded on the campaign internal HR system.
- Fulfil other duties consistent with the role as required or requested by CI Team Leader, CI Manager, CI Operations Group Head, Director of Revenue Strategy and/or the Network Director of Sales
- The CI Coordinator is expected to operate at all times within the framework of the campaign's (operations) Ltd.’s. guidelines, policies and procedures
- Qualifications & Experience
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Skills to an intermediate level, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Media experience, media-oriented tertiary qualifications or advertising industry experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Accuracy – a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer skills – able to learn new software/information systems readily using existing base skill set
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to standards and deadlines
- Time management, planning and organising – able to work in a prompt and efficient manner to accomplish objectives
- Customer focus – able to demonstrate empathy and professionalism with clients and stakeholder needs in all interactions
- Communication skills – ability to listen and communicate effectively verbally and in writing to enhance internal and external working relationships
- Relationship building – capable of demonstrating courteous and respectful behaviour in a co-operative fashion to reach team goals
- Team work – able to work effectively within a team to accomplish organisation goals
- Concentration – the ability to focus in a busy environment
- Mental acuity – the ability to task-switch and deal with interruptions while maintaining overall focus and accuracy on a background task
- Lateral thinking skills – ability to think creatively when solving business problems
- Self motivated with the ability to set own priorities
- Ability to understand and work within the campaign’s framework of resources
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- High customer / client satisfaction
- Excellent feedback from customers / clients
- Achievement of KPIs
- Above average employee satisfaction results
- High performing team and team members
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
- Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
- Collaboration: Brilliant jerks can be brilliant elsewhere.
- Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
- Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
- Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
- Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
- Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
- Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Apply directly at our BGC recruitment center:
Ground Floor Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
We are open from Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.
HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives