Customer Service Associate - Quezon City
Customer Service Associate - Quezon City
Req ID: 90701
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Customer Service Associate to join our team in Quezon City, National Capital Region (PH-00), Philippines (PH).
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and entering on-line requests to locate and mark underground utilities.
- Utilizing GIS mapping software to locate utility structures
- Fielding calls and resolving issues with utility companies, clients, engineers and management
- Troubleshooting locating poles, no access, or any other issues or concerns regarding Locator services
- Documenting interactions, site information and utilities in organizational software.
- Reading and interpreting utility records, as-built and survey drawings and construction plans.
- Understanding the 811 One-Call locate system.
Requirements for this role include:
- An education level of at least a high school diploma
- 6+ months of experience where you were responsible for communicating complex information accurately, clearly and quickly to internal and external stakeholders.
- 1+ years(s) of experience in a role that required a focus on quality including attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work.
- 1+ years(s) of experience in a customer service role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisions
- 1+ years(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, leverage internet search engines, and other web based applications.
*** The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, you may have to do overtime (paid) and work on weekends based on business requirements.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.