Our established UK-based Online Marketing operating globally is looking for a highly skilled and experienced content writer who will take a proactive role in expanding our rapidly growing client base further.
The person that we're looking for should be comfortable in writing articles for a diverse set of niches (Lifestyle, Business, SEO, Travel, Home Improvement, Sports, Tech, etc.).
We are looking for full-time writers that are confident in their writing skills and should have the grit to work on multiple clients all at once.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics - including research
- Open to feedback as we will teach SEO best practices to create optimised content
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team leaders and peers
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills as this is a remote job
- Reliable and consistent - hours can be flexible as long as they are predetermined and overlap with the management team.
- Attentive to the grammar, punctuation & spelling mistakes.
- Online and off-line copywriting experience.
Need To Know:
- This is a remote job
- Monday - Friday
- Write creative content for guest posts and linkbuilding outreach.
- Produce fresh and sticky/engaging content for clients’ website and for their blog.
- Rewrite articles from the given sources.
- Planning, Suggesting and Creating content for Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing.
- Write articles for SEO link building purposes.
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please send us a message together with your resume and email us at email@example.com
We are currently processing a high volume of applicants so please send us your resume direct. Provide us your Skype ID so we can immediately coordinate schedules if you are short-listed.
- Creative Writing
- Editing Proofreading
- Ghost Writing
- Technical Writing
- Web Content Writing
SHARE THIS JOB