CCIE, Router And Switches
CCIE, Router And Switches
• Responsible for the oversight of delivery projects consisting of network planning, design, & implementation as a post sales activity to clients.
• Review and approve Low Level and High Level design of Campus/WAN networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco hardware to include: Cisco enterprise level switching, ASR, ISR, Nexus 9K/7K/5K/2K platforms
• Review Low Level and High Level design of WAN networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco hardware to include: Cisco enterprise ASR/ISR platforms
• Provide Oversight to the delivery of network solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, SD- WAN Platforms, and other network hardware appliances.
• Actively participate and support delivery engineers throughout all phases of a project including Project Launch Workshops, Kickoff calls, lessons learned, etc. as needed.
• Be a technical escalation point for delivery projects
• Review client deliverables to identify opportunities to improve quality through training, mentoring, product offering improvement, and talent acquisition.
• Work with Discipline Leads to assist in developing and delivering training and updates on new services.
• Monitor network outages and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
• Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core route/switch and WAN networks in accordance with industry best practices
• Experienced with logical design models (L2/L3, VPC, VDC, Datacenter Zones, Spanning tree, VFR, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling).
• Working technical knowledge of network control protocols (QOS, PfR, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP) and security protocols (SSH, HTTPS, AAA, IPSec, TustSec).
• Strong knowledge IP communication and routing is required (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP). Experience with inter-company routing is preferred.
• Understand WAN/LAN and transport technologies (Ethernet, Frame Relay, DMVPN, WAAS and MPLS).
• SD-WAN (IWAN, Viptela, Silver Peak, Riverbed) implementation and migration experience.
• Configuration management of networking devices using automation tools (Cisco APIC-EM, Cisco Prime, ISE) and API scripting with Python
• Certification in CCIE R&S.
• Cisco partner post sales consulting experience strongly preferred.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
• Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Related degree in computer science or electrical engineering and/or seven to ten years equivalent network engineering experience.