- Working under the direct supervision of Branch Manager/OIC / POD Manager /
Chief Finance Officer.
- Overall responsible in preparing and maintaining financial records and
accounting transactions. Organize and control administrative functions and other
task assigned by her immediate superior.
- Acts as the check and balance of the branch and reports anything anomalous
directly to the CFO.
- Responsible for record keeping.
- Responsible for checking sales order prior to the preparation of invoice.
- Account Receivables and collections.
1. Graduate of 4 year Course major in Financial Accounting.
2. At least 6 months similar work experience.
3. Experience in Quickbooks and MS Office preferred
4. Experience in payroll process, taxation and government related transactions, P&L
preparation and other financial reports.
5. Proficient written and verbal communication.