AGENT, CSR - Cebu City
AGENT, CSR - Cebu City
Main objectives and duties:
1. Call Handling.
- Resolves product or service problems by accurately understanding the customer’s issue.
- Determine the cause of the problem, selecting the best solution to the problem and explaining to the customer the resolution
- Answer product and/or service questions or concerns
- Troubleshoot technical issues using all available tools
- Process customer orders and purchase of products and services
- Escalate to appropriate departments to expedite resolution of customer’s issue
- Provide exceptional customer service experience
2. Complete Documentation
- Create or update customer information in the client database during and after each call
- Create accurate record of every customer transaction or interaction accurately, timely and professionally.
- Update customer information following the established client guidelines
- Comply to client and PCI guidelines in handling customer information
3. Adherence to established internal and client guidelines.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with customers and clients
- Establish positive relationship with every customer
- Follow established weekly work schedules
- Provide timely feedback to noticeable patterns of customer concerns
4. Career Path and other account trainings.
- Attend upskill trainings to enhance skills applicable to tier level
- Attend scheduled bucket trainings to stay updated on product & service information including technical troubleshooting procedures
- Be receptive on any changes in company and client policies
5. Performance Results (Minimum of 70%).
- Adheres to operation/tier level performance goals
- Meets minimum goal of 70% on performance scorecard
- Adheres to client Zero Tolerance Policy (ZTP)
- Zero client audits
Area of expertise (Skills)
- High school graduate, vocational grade of any course or its equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge in computer navigation
Other Skills and Experiences (Min)
Prior work experience is not necessary but formal orientation is needed to enable the job incumbent to perform the job satisfactorily.
- Listening Skills
- Analytical Skill
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Technology Skills (job-related technical skills)
- Customer Service
- Service Mentality
- Conflict Resolution
Qualfon - 3 hours ago