La Filipina Uy Gongco Group of Companies
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Administrative support, , Employee engagement, Coordination
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Actively participate in section planning, estimating and scheduling of activities; ensure efficient execution
- Actively participate in design, safety reviews, failure analyses, management system reviews and meetings
- Actively participate in various section-related special projects
- Prepare section’s annual budget in consideration with the company’s cost effectiveness program and submit to the Administrator
- Maintain adequacy and effectiveness of methods, safety and operating procedures, tools, equipment, and workplace within scope of responsibilities; improve = only if necessary and cost efficient
- Lead over external services personnel assisting in the performance of duties and responsibilities; provide inputs to enhance efficiencies
- Determine appropriate number and qualifications of external services personnel needed by the section and corresponding payments thereto; forward request to the Administrator
- Provide feedback on the performance of the President, Vice President for Administration and Administrator; propose improvement for the betterment of the company
- Prepare section’s purchase and Job Requests
- Cooperate in the investigation process affecting section’s performance and efficiency
- Maintain close coordination within the department with all other PFMC departments, affiliates, and external services for the achievement of the company's mission and vision
- Ensure sensible usage of various section’s operating requirements such as office supplies, equipment and other materials essential for operations
- Actively participate in section-related actions regarding product/service complaints, rejected and returned stocks, and other product/service nonconformities; provide preventive measures
- Ensure that all activities performed by the department are favorable to the company
- Constructively respond to section-related inquiries from management and personnel
- Actively participate in all management authorized inspections and audit processes; ensure immediate proper corrective action for all section’s nonconformities
- Ensure work safety at all times
- Upkeep area of responsibility; ensure prudent usage, proper storage, and complete inventory of equipment and materials under direct responsibility
- Constantly seek and promote self enhancement through further learning and skills improvement
- Coordinator with the Human Resource Department for Schedules of Company-initiated trainings and seminars; encourage others to participate
- Adhere to established Standard Operating Procedures Good Manufacturing Practices, company policies, procedures, Core Values and regulatory requirements
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by management
- Willing to work in Tibungco, Davao
La Filipina Uy Gongco is an agribusiness, livestock and food company committed to providing world-class products throughout the Philippines and Southeast Asia. It is a local market leader in flour, fertilizer and animal feeds. Its nationwide agricultural estates include hog and sugar cane farms; flour, sugar and corn mills; realty, shopping mall and hotel operations. From raw agricultural produce, it has expanded to meat processing, pasta manufacturing and logistics operations. It holds in its portfolio the “Amigo Segurado”, “La Filipina” and “RiCO Corn Rice” brands, among others.