Advertising And Marketing Assistant With Amazing Growth Potential! - 2017-07-19
NEEDED: A well rounded, savvy, marketing assistant who can grow into a more mature role.
Your primary role will be building goal-oriented marketing campaigns - potentially from scratch - to meet and/or exceed the client’s marketing objectives.
These marketing objectives are typically lead generation via digital marketing channels like Facebook & Google.
The qualities needed, but aren’t limited to:
1. Identifying and finding the proper audience on the ad networks.
2. Building a relatable and compelling story that resonates with the proper audience.
3. Building quality creatives
4. Buying traffic and optimizing traffic
5. Properly targeting the correct potential customer
6. Overall meeting customer’s and business’ marketing objectives.
Other skills that will benefit employees growth:
1. Technical skill
2. General business skills
3. basic understanding of accounting
4. The ability to quantify and measure
5. Problem solving skills
If you are not currently proficient, or able to learn quickly to become proficient - this role may not be for you, and please do not apply.
The ability to FIND, ANALYZE, and INTERPRET details is paramount in this role.
You must be able to quickly tell what is working in a marketing campaign and do more of it, while simultaneously determining what is NOT working and do less of that. This is the hallmark of a good marketing - constantly testing.
So you will be constantly testing new ideas (some of which are your own, and some others) to find what works for each campaign.
Part of that testing requires you to posses the ability to write compelling ad creatives, and capture the attention of those viewing. To be able to write compelling ad creative is paramount for this role.
Other persona traits desirable:
1. The ability to self-start and be self motivated is paramount.
2. The ability to work autonomously is also.
3. The ability to work in a virtual team environment meant
If you think this job is for you...GREAT!!
Please respond to this ad with your resume. Also, kindly answer the questions below BRIEFLY and CONCISELY.
1. What kind of problems interest you, and why are you interested in those problems?
2. What do you do if you can’t solve a problem?
3. What do you know about trading stocks and futures?
• Marketing & Sales
- Email Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Creative advertising
- Facebook Ads
View other posting for: Marketing & Sales | Email Marketing | Facebook Marketing | Lead Generation | Advertising | Creative advertising | Facebook Ads |
SHARE THIS JOB