HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER - 2018-05-19
The Human Resource Manager will oversee the day-to-day operation of the Human Resources Department. This position is also responsible for assisting with the design, review, and implementation of the Resort’s Human Resources strategy.
- Management of the full recruitment process including sourcing strategy, interviewing, reference checking, job offers to candidates, driving and delivering induction training.
- Ensures timely recruitment of all staff.
- Ensures the selection of right candidate for the job.
- Reviews employee applications and conducts initial screening interviews and recommends to GM and requisitioning department.
- Prepares HR budget, Capex, administrative, training, employee relations, welfare and clinic requirements.
- Advises and counsels management to prevent and when necessary, resolve disputes over labor agreements or other labor relations issues.
- Responsible for assisting with the design and implementation of the Resort’s Human Resource strategy.
- Develop and implement Human Resource programs in accordance with established Company policies, practices and procedures, as well as ensuring a strong focus on selecting and retaining the best by managing the recruitment and selection of talented colleagues.
- Up to date benefits scheme to be competitive within the hotel industry in the local market.
- Review and implement HR standards, policies and procedures, and create local standard operating procedures and the employee handbook.
- Actively participate in the strategic planning an ongoing development of the resort, ensuring the delivery of our environmental commitments, overseeing the health, safety and security of our guests and colleagues.
- Lead and support all departments in the achievement of their financial and operational strategies.
- Assist Department Heads and senior managers with the development of specific action plans to address issues and concerns.
- Direct, coordinate and implement resort and employee training programs to promote exceptional guest service experiences.
- Counsel and coach on job related issues, career development, performance management and conflict resolution.
- Participates in discussion, decision making and implementation of policy matters involving the hotel.
- Assist organizational needs, developed aligned HR solutions, and implement strategies in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, recognition, HR Administration, health and safety and colleague wellness.
- Review from time to time HR Policies and Procedures, Training Policies and Procedures, training plan/forecast
- Liaises with Immigration for visa processing of expatriates.
- Coordinates the annual employee appraisal for rank and file employee employees and management staff.
- Fosters and enhances harmonious employee relations to boost staff morale.
Sports (e.g. Gym), Service Charge, Meal Allowance, Meals, Accommodation, Uniform