Chemist/Lab. Analyst - 2018-06-14
Intertek Testing Services Philippines Incorporated
ITS Building 2307 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati City
- Prepares samples for laboratory tests to derive quality level using prescribed standards and specifications.
- Prepares chemical reagents and standard solutions in accordance with prescribed test methods.
- Conducts laboratory tests and procedures accurate tests and procedures accurate in results in accordance with prescribed test methods.
- Performs analysis evaluation and/or assessment of results during and after the tests in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Responsible for proper use of instruments and test equipment and reports defective machinery whenever necessary.
- Coordinates with superior as to appropriate application and number of tests for various samples; computes for quality levels of chemical test results prior to conclusion.
- Ensures systematic workflow by regular and proper timing of laboratory tests in order of priority.
- Submits request of laboratory supplies to replenish stocks and ensure timely delivery to avoid delay in test performance.
- Maintains confidentiality of test procedures, test results and clients.
- Performs other functions and duties as may be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Chemistry or equivalent.
- Must be Registered Chemist
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field (Food, Oil and Gas, Environment, Textile etc.) is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati,Alabang,Muntinlupa,Cebu.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Medical, Dental, Pension Plan, Accident Insurance, HMO